|Hello, I'm Loveleen. I basically obsess over a lot of things and procrastinate. "Live life for the moment because everything else is uncertain."|
No more excuses, it's time to improve your art!You’re probably well acquainted with the old proverb “practice makes perfect.” And while I don’t fully believe that perfection is attainable, because the very notion of perfection is somewhat subjective, getting better at anything requires both time and effort. I’m going be very blunt here; if you want to improve your artistic skill you need to actually practice.No more excuses, it's time to improve your art! by Xadrea
My heart goes out to everyone here who is struggling to improve so don’t feel that I’m purposely singling you out here. However throughout my time on dA (and in real life) I’ve met artists begging for advice on how to quickly improve and sadly when I tell them to begin practicing the excuse is always ‘well, I don’t really have the time for that.’
And I ain’t got time for yo attitude.
You do have the time
Inb4 “you don’t know my life!!!1one1!!” Listen here young padawo
Writing tips I use!I saw that TheCobaltAssassin made a journal asking for some writing tips, so, I decided to write them in a journal for all my watchers to see... Y'know... in case you want to get into writing.Writing tips I use! by FancyPants1499
1) Nothing has to be done all at once. Always take breaks. If you don't know what to write, stop for a while, take a walk, play a video game, maybe draw as a break. Then when you're done with the break, go back to writing again and you might get a couple new ideas.
2) Don't rush it, if you rush, then it won't come out as well. Take your time.
3) Sometimes, you have to force yourself to write. Sure, it might be a pain in the ass but trust me, you force yourself and you get ideas going.
4) Start off with something simple, don't over-think it. Sometimes, making up things along the way when writing is better; you get fresh ideas.
5) But outlines are always helpful too. If you're not like me and can't make stuff up along the way, just make outlines. Something simple though, no
deviantART Customisation FAQYour deviantART IdentitydeviantART Customisation FAQ by Gasara
FAQ01 - How do I change my username?
FAQ02 - How do I change my username symbol?
FAQ03 - How do I change my avatar?
FAQ04 - How do I change my profile information?
FAQ05 - How do I change my signature?
FAQ06 - How do I add widgets?
FAQ07 - How do I remove widgets?
FAQ08 - How do I change the order of my widgets?
FAQ09 - How do I edit widgets?
FAQ10 - How do I add a custom background?
FAQ11 - How do I repeat my custom background?